Are you looking for Turbo For Subaru Impreza Reviews? Our experts found 47302 number of feedback online for "Turbo For Subaru Impreza" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Turbo For Subaru Impreza. On selected products for the Best Turbo For Subaru Impreza you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Mophorn Catalytic Converter Direct Fit Front Exhaust Manifold High Flow Catalytic Converter Compatible with Subaru Impreza||9.6||Check Price|
|2||Ignition Coils Kit Set of 4 for 02-03 Subaru Impreza WRX 2.0L Turbo||9.6||Check Price|
|3||14828-AA060 Secondary Air Pump Compatible with 2007-2008 Sub-aru Forester XT TURBO EJ255||9.2||Check Price|
|4||EFT STAGE 3 CLUTCH KIT FOR 02-05 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX 2.0L AWD TURBO 5-SPEED EJ205||9.2||Check Price|
|5||Hot Wheels Turbo 1/5 '98 Subaru Impreza 228 STi-Version 23/250||8.8||Check Price|
|6||Company23 Camlock Tool 1 for DOHC Turbo Subaru Impreza||8.8||Check Price|
|7||Ignition Coil Set of 4 Kit for Subaru Impreza Legacy Forester Baja 2.5L Turbo||8.6||Check Price|
|8||Bapmic 14411-AA700 Turbo Charger Turbocharger for 2008-2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2.5L EJ25G EJ25E VF48||8.4||Check Price|
|9||Metra 98-8999 Turbo Pocket for Select 1987-08 Mitsubishi/Subaru/VW Vehicles||8.4||Check Price|
|10||Hot Wheels 2020 Hw Turbo '98 Subaru Impreza 22B STi-Version||8.2||Check Price|
47302 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the turbo for subaru impreza. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 turbo for subaru impreza
1. Mophorn Catalytic Converter Direct Fit Front Exhaust Manifold High Flow Catalytic Converter Compatible with Subaru Impreza
- OEM High Flow Design: This catalytic converter is constructed to meet or even exceed OEM quality.
- Stainless Steel Structure: The Subaru exhaust header set with a stainless steel body, can endure high-temper gases from the exhaust.
- Bolt-on Installation: The high flow catalytic converter has standard specification flanges designed for easy installation.
- Standard OBD IV Compliant: To ensure the exhaust emissions meet the Federal Emission Standards, this free-flow catalytic converter is compliant with OBD IV Standards but is illegal to be used in California as the NON-CARB compliant.
- Vehicle Compatibility: Our high-quality Subaru converter is compatible with the 2006-2010 Subaru Forester, 2006-2011 Subaru Impreza, 2006-2012 Subaru Legacy, 2006-2012 Subaru Outback, and 2006 Saab 9-2X 2.
3. 14828-AA060 Secondary Air Pump Compatible with 2007-2008 Sub-aru Forester XT TURBO EJ255
- Replacement Part Number: 14828-AA060, 14828AA060, 14828-AA030, 14828AA030
- Fits for: 2007-2008 Sub-aru Forester XT TURBO EJ255; 2007 Sub-aru Impreza STI EJ257; 2007 Sub-aru WRX EJ255.
- Working Principle: When the engine is running, the air pump is driven by the crankshaft drive belt.
- The role of the secondary air pump is to send air to the three-way catalyst when the engine is cold, so as to use the exhaust gas to meet the secondary combustion of oxygen in the air, reducing the harmful substances in the exhaust gas and protecting the environment.
- Please carefully compare the pictures or OE numbers to match your original parts before purchasing the product.
4. EFT STAGE 3 CLUTCH KIT FOR 02-05 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX 2.0L AWD TURBO 5-SPEED EJ205
- Designed and engineered to perfectly match the vehicle’s unique performance characteristics
- EFORTISSIMO offers the industry’s best technical support online to ensure 100% guarantee
- Backed by the industry’s most trusted warranty of 12 months/12,000 miles against any manufacturer
- Guaranteed to fit your model
- Stock Photo – Actual parts may vary.
6. Company23 Camlock Tool 1 for DOHC Turbo Subaru Impreza
- Locks the LH side cam sprockets from turning when the timing belt is removed
- Prevents cam sprockets from spinning when belt is removed and eliminates potential valve damage
- Saves time! Makes timing belt changes faster and easier especially when done with one person
- Strong neodymium magnets ensure the tool stays in place even if bumped
- Curved plate allows easy viewing of sprocket timing marks
7. Ignition Coil Set of 4 Kit for Subaru Impreza Legacy Forester Baja 2.5L Turbo
- Reference Number(s): 610-58672,22433AA418,22433AA480,22433AA540,22433AA640,UF-508
- Quantity: 4 Piece
8. Bapmic 14411-AA700 Turbo Charger Turbocharger for 2008-2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2.5L EJ25G EJ25E VF48
- For Subaru Impreza 2008 2009 2010 2011; For Subaru WRX STI 2015
- Cooling type : oil and water cooled
- Horsepower rating: 300-380 hp
- Actuator set at : 18 PSI
- Replacement OEM ( Original Equipment Part) Number: 14411-AA700, 14411AA700.
9. Metra 98-8999 Turbo Pocket for Select 1987-08 Mitsubishi/Subaru/VW Vehicles
- Provides pocket with recessed mounting of a din radio or iso din radio
- Rear support brackets are included
- Easy Installation.Holds (3) CD jewel cases
- Install dash kit for Single DIN/ISO Radios
- Includes a storage pocket below the radio
- Designed and manufactured with precision tolerances, resulting in a gapless fit between the dash and the kit.
- Painted to match factory dash color
- High-grade ABS plastic construction
Turbo For Subaru Impreza Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Turbo For Subaru Impreza stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Turbo For Subaru Impreza in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Turbo For Subaru Impreza for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Turbo For Subaru Impreza Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Turbo For Subaru Impreza in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Turbo For Subaru Impreza currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Turbo For Subaru Impreza based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Turbo For Subaru Impreza before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Turbo For Subaru Impreza they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Turbo For Subaru Impreza, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Turbo For Subaru Impreza before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Turbo For Subaru Impreza will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Turbo For Subaru Impreza if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Turbo For Subaru Impreza on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.