Our team studied on 49704 reviews available online for Star Trek Board Game, chose the finest ones and prepared Star Trek Board Game Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Star Trek Board Game from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Star Trek Board Game from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Star Trek Ascendancy||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Star Trek: Alliance - Dominion War Campaign||9.8||Check Price|
|3||Star Trek Expeditions||9.6||Check Price|
|4||STAR TREK The Next Generation: A Game of Trivia Exploration and Discovery Board Game||9.6||Check Price|
|5||Star Trek Frontiers (Star Trek Themed Mage Knight) Board Game||9.2||Check Price|
|6||Star Trek TNG FLuxx||8.8||Check Price|
|7||Looney Labs Star Trek Chrono-Trek Card Game||8.6||Check Price|
|8||Star Trek Fluxx||8.4||Check Price|
|9||Monopoly Star Trek Continuum||8.4||Check Price|
|10||WizKids Star Trek: Galactic Enterprise||8.2||Check Price|
We’ve scanned 49704 reviews for you. If you are looking for the star trek board game than this review article may help you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 star trek board game
1. Star Trek Ascendancy
- Contains 3 iconic races: Federation, Romulan and Klingon Empire each with its own control panel and research deck.
- Each race has 33 ships and 3 fleet markers
- 45 card exploration deck
- 30 system discs to explore
- 63 resource nodes
2. Star Trek: Alliance – Dominion War Campaign
- Stardate 49427.
- Star Trek: Alliance – Dominion War Campaign, is an exciting starship battle game set in the Star Trek universe!.
- One or more players will create their own Federation captains, form a task force, and work together to defeat the Dominion over a series of campaign missions.
- This box contains everything one or two players need to play the full campaign, including pre-painted plastic ships, custom dice, cards, tokens, and a 6-mission campaign book.
- During each mission, players battle against enemy ships controlled by the game, while completing objectives to earn experience points.
3. Star Trek Expeditions
- 6 highly detailed and painted Heroclix Miniatures
- Great strategy game
- By famed designer Reiner Knizia
- Designed by Reiner Knizia
- From Wizkids games
4. STAR TREK The Next Generation: A Game of Trivia Exploration and Discovery Board Game
- Star Trek The Next Generation Trivia Exploration and Discovery
- Board Game from Classic in 1993
- 2 to 4 Players, Ages 12 and up
5. Star Trek Frontiers (Star Trek Themed Mage Knight) Board Game
- For 1+ players
- 60+ minute playing time
- Multiple competitive, cooperative and solo scenarios
6. Star Trek TNG FLuxx
- Flux is an Evergreen title with over 3 million units sold.
- Never plays the same way twice.
- This edition of Flux includes attaching Creepers and surprises!
- Great game for groups of mixed ages – kids and adults can both play and remain competitive.
- Have even more fun by mixing this deck with the Star Trek Flux deck and the bridge pack expansion!
7. Looney Labs Star Trek Chrono-Trek Card Game
- Covers the entire Star Trek universe, including the original series (TOS), next generation (TNG), Enterprise, deep Space nine (DS9), Voyager, and even the animated series, plus all the non-kelvin movies.
- Based on the hit time travel game, Chrononauts, this card game allows Star Trek fans to explore the history of the events of the Star Trek time line as defined by Canon, as well as how consequences might ripple through time if those events were changed.
- Excellent replay value with 32 different characters to play and four different difficulty levels.
- Great gift for fans of Star Trek or alternate histories!
- A 15-45 minute game for 2-6 players, ages 11 to adult
8. Star Trek Fluxx
- Fluxx is an Evergreen title with over 3 million units sold.
- Never plays the same way twice.
- This edition of Fluxx includes attaching Creepers and surprises!
- This version has an interesting new way to win: the “he’s Dead Jim” goal requires a red shirt to be in the discard pile.
- Have even more fun by mixing this deck with the Star Trek: TNG Fluxx deck and the bridge pack expansion!.
9. Monopoly Star Trek Continuum
- Monopoly, star trek, continuum
- Buy, sell and trade some of the most memorable star trek locations that make up the continuum
- Game comes complete with 6 collectible pewter tokens including the captain?s chair, communicator, klingon blood wine goblet, shuttlecraft, vulcan harp and the phaser.
- Enjoy the thrill of deal-making, risk-taking and owning it all in the world of Star Trek
10. WizKids Star Trek: Galactic Enterprise
- From the mind of Christophe Boelinger, a veteran game designer beloved for his games that bring hours of fun to gaming night, comes Star Trek: Galactic Enterprises!.
- 3 to 8 Ferengi will buy and sell their wares, trying to monopolize a particular item for greater profit.
- However, once other Ferengi get those same items for sale, it becomes a matter of negotiation: do you work together to gain the same profit or do you agree to cooperate, then sell at a lower price to steal all the profit for yourself?.
Star Trek Board Game Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Star Trek Board Game stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Star Trek Board Game in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Star Trek Board Game for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Star Trek Board Game Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Star Trek Board Game in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Star Trek Board Game currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Star Trek Board Game based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Star Trek Board Game before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Star Trek Board Game they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Star Trek Board Game, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Star Trek Board Game before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Star Trek Board Game will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Star Trek Board Game if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Star Trek Board Game on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.