Are you looking for Solder Fume Extractor Reviews? Our experts found 34247 number of feedback online for "Solder Fume Extractor" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Solder Fume Extractor. On selected products for the Best Solder Fume Extractor you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Weller WSA350 120v Bench Top Smoke Absorber||9.6||Check Price|
|2||Fume Extractor Anti-ESD Solder Smoke Absorber Portable Filter for Soldering DIY Fan Extraction Equipment with Spare Activated Carbon for Brazing Welding Soldering||9.6||Check Price|
|3||BAOSHISHAN Solder Fume Extractor Fan Smoke Absorber Double Dust Holding Capacity for ESD-Soldering-Station DIY Welding Work Air Purifier Energy Saving (Rubber Cover, 110V)||9.2||Check Price|
|4||Hakko FA430-KIT1 Smoke Absorber with C1571||9||Check Price|
|5||Solder Fume Extractor - MUIN 3 Stage Filtration Solder Smoke Absorber for Soldering and Wood Burning||9||Check Price|
|6||KOTTO Solder Smoke Absorber Remover Fume Extractor Smoke Prevention Absorber DIY Working Fan for Soldering Station||8.6||Check Price|
|7||KOTTO Strong Suction Hose Fume Smoke Absorber for Soldering||8.6||Check Price|
|8||Hakko FA400-04 Bench Top ESD-Safe Smoke Absorber||8.6||Check Price|
|9||DOOPICHA Solder Fume Extractor Smoke Absorber Remover Strong Suction Hose Electric Iron Welding and Wood Burning||8.4||Check Price|
|10||KNOKOO Solder Fume Extractor HEPA Filter FES150 Welding Smoke Absorber Air Purifier 3 Stage Filter for Nail Salon Hair Salon and Soldering||8.4||Check Price|
We found 34247 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the solder fume extractor and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 solder fume extractor
1. Weller WSA350 120v Bench Top Smoke Absorber
- Great for workspaces using more active fluxes
- Removes flux fumes from soldering workbench
- Fumes are absorbed by the replaceable carbon-activated filter
- Includes one replacement filter (WSA350F), ESD safe
- Fan is quiet and will not add significant noise to the workspace
2. Fume Extractor Anti-ESD Solder Smoke Absorber Portable Filter for Soldering DIY Fan Extraction Equipment with Spare Activated Carbon for Brazing Welding Soldering
- Horizontal or vertical : Works efficiently in different environments.
- ESD protection : Surge protection suppress voltage transients and divert excessive current away from sensitive electronic components to protect your electronics.
- Easy to replace the filter : Come with 2 filters, made of features urethane foam and activated carbon.
- EC motor : It can absorb smoke from 4-5 inches away, low noise, high energy saving, small vibration, Long-lasting working time for over 57000 hours.
- Smooth surface : Made of high-grade ABS components, which makes it very durable and sturdy.
3. BAOSHISHAN Solder Fume Extractor Fan Smoke Absorber Double Dust Holding Capacity for ESD-Soldering-Station DIY Welding Work Air Purifier Energy Saving (Rubber Cover, 110V)
- 97% PURIFICATION RATE – The 80W DC motor of BAOSHISHAN fume extractor creates a powerful 106 CFM airflow to exhaust and purify air, high purification rate allow you to breathe fresh air again.
- 3-STAGE FILTER – Fume extractor has 3 stage filter.
- FLEXIBLE AND MOVBEABLE – The suction pipe is composed of many shortened pipes and each interface can be bent freely, greatly improving the adjustment angle.
- HIGHLY SEALED STRUCTURE – Our metal latches very tightly closed the main filter bulk, completely seal the fumes during operation to prevent any leak.
- QUIET PROFESSIONAL SOLDER FUME EXTRACTOR – Strong suction power while the noise is as low as running computer.
4. Hakko FA430-KIT1 Smoke Absorber with C1571
- SMOKE ABSORBER, w/C1571, FA-430
- FA430-KIT1 Smoke Absorber with C1571
- Powerful suction
- Quiet operation
- 3-airflow adjustment modes: High, Medium, Low
5. Solder Fume Extractor – MUIN 3 Stage Filtration Solder Smoke Absorber for Soldering and Wood Burning
- ELIMINATES IRRITATING ODORS: Featuring 3 Stage Filter, the fume extractor effectively absorbs and seizes fumes from solder, flux, chemicals, gases, and ease to overcome disturbing odors in your working spaces.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE: The high versatility of this fume extractor soldering fan enables you to stay relaxed and concentrated throughout Soldering, Wood-Burning (Pyrography), 3D Printing, Stained Glass, and Crafting, Nail Salons, Woodworking, Jewelry Making, and Smoking.
- STRONG SUCTION WITH SLIGHT NOISE: The predominantly optimized soldering fan empowers you to remove fumes even 4-5 Inches away with minor noise.
- UNUSUAL STORAGE SAVER: The highly compatible design of this solder filter heightens its portability, allowing it to take a minimum space to avoid cluttering on your desktop.
- TOP-NOTCH MATERIAL: MUIN is working diligently in making expediting products so far.
6. KOTTO Solder Smoke Absorber Remover Fume Extractor Smoke Prevention Absorber DIY Working Fan for Soldering Station
- Solder Smoke Absorber/Fume Remover/Smoke Extractor Prevention Absorber DIY Working Fan for Soldering Station.
- 4 inch thick activated carbon filter absorbs and captures fumes from solder, flux, chemicals, gases and helps to prevent dissipation into the room.
- Optimized 3000 RPM high suction fan is low noise and allows you to remove fumes 5-6 inches away.
- Easy to replace filter, Includes one replacement filter.
- US based customer support, 30 days full satisfaction no question asked return period.
7. KOTTO Strong Suction Hose Fume Smoke Absorber for Soldering
- Soldering Smoke Absorber, Electric Iron Welding Fume Extractor Soldering Smoke Absorber Remover DIY Fume Extractor Filter with Strong Suction.
- A 24-inch flexible tube, Fume hood can adjust direction according to actual needs.
- Adjustable optimized 6000 RPM high suction fan is low noise and allows you to remove fumes 5-6 inches away.
- Easy to replace the filter, Includes one replacement filter.
- US-based customer support, 30 days full satisfaction no question asked return period.
8. Hakko FA400-04 Bench Top ESD-Safe Smoke Absorber
- Can be operated standing up or laying down in a low-profile position
- Low profile position provides approximately 2-1/2 times the airflow and efficiency
- ESD-safe by design and is made of ESD-safe materials
- Activated Carbon filter contains over 8g of highly activated carbon
- Quick and easy filter replacement
9. DOOPICHA Solder Fume Extractor Smoke Absorber Remover Strong Suction Hose Electric Iron Welding and Wood Burning
- ELIMINATES ODORS AND SMOKE] HEPA filter combined with carbon 3 Stage Filter, effectively absorbs and seizes fumes from solder, flux, chemicals, gases, and disturbing odors.
- FLEXIBLE SUCTION HOSE] 22-inch hose, Fume hood can adjust direction according to actual needs.
- ATTACHED LED (Brightness adjustable)] Circular LED attached on suction hose maximizes user convenience and workability.
- STRONG SUCTION WITH SLIGHT NOISE] The predominantly optimized soldering fan empowers you to remove fumes even 4-5 Inches away with minor noise.
- MORE APPLICATION] ZacaSuction can be used for Soldering, Wood-Burning (Pyrography), 3D Printing, Stained Glass, and Crafting, Nail Salons, Woodworking, Jewelry Making, and Smoking.
10. KNOKOO Solder Fume Extractor HEPA Filter FES150 Welding Smoke Absorber Air Purifier 3 Stage Filter for Nail Salon Hair Salon and Soldering
- Fume extractor soldering FES 150 has Wide range of applications: Smoke Removal, Dust Removal ,Deodorization, Harmful Gases Removal ,Beauty nail salon, Moxibustion and more;.
- Multiple filtration system (3 layers) – KNOKOO fume absorber continuously exhaust the welding fume and lead mist, and rapid discharges it into the Pre-filter, HEPA filter and activated carbon filter to purifier smoke and unpleasant odors.
- Energy-saving and Environmental Protection KNOKOO fume extractor creates a powerful Systemic Flow 278m³/h to exhaust and purify air, high purification rate allow you to breathe fresh air again.
- 360-degree universal adjustable smoking duct – The suction pipe is composed of many shortened pipes and each interface can be bent freely, greatly improving the adjustment angle.
- Handle On Both Sides With built-in handles on both sides, mobile devices are more convenient.
Solder Fume Extractor Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Solder Fume Extractor stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Solder Fume Extractor in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Solder Fume Extractor for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Solder Fume Extractor Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Solder Fume Extractor in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Solder Fume Extractor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Solder Fume Extractor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Solder Fume Extractor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Solder Fume Extractor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Solder Fume Extractor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Solder Fume Extractor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Solder Fume Extractor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Solder Fume Extractor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Solder Fume Extractor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.