Are you looking for 775 Motherboard Reviews? Our experts found 40460 number of feedback online for "775 Motherboard" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal 775 Motherboard. On selected products for the Best 775 Motherboard you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Adjustable Motherboard Backplate, CPU Heatsink Mounting Base Radiator Holder Backplate for Intel 775 1155 1156 1366||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Dell Socket 775 Motherboard 3NVJ6 03NVJ6 for GX780 SFF||9.8||Check Price|
|3||Intel D915GAG Intel 915G Socket 775 micro-ATX Motherboard w/Video||9.6||Check Price|
|4||Intel D945GTP D945PLM Socket 775 Desktop Motherboard + Pentium D 3.0GHz 3.00GHz CPU + Fan I/O Plate||9.6||Check Price|
|5||HP - MAINBOARD INTEL 775 MS-7525 - 517069-001||9.4||Check Price|
|6||Desktop Computer Mainboard for Intel G41M LGA775||9.2||Check Price|
|7||Intel D945GNT 945G Motherboard ATX + Pentium 4 3GHz CPU + 1GB RAM + HSF IO Plate||9||Check Price|
|8||Motherboard LGA 775 DDR3 for Intel G41 Chipset Dual Channel Desktop Computer Mainboard Support IDE Port||8.8||Check Price|
|9||ASUS P5N-E SLI NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI Socket 775 ATX Motherboard w/Audio||8.8||Check Price|
|10||Genuine DELL Intel G41 Socket 775 Motherboard For the Inspiron 537 SMT / 537s SFF Systems Part Number: U880P||8.2||Check Price|
We found 40460 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the 775 motherboard and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 775 motherboard
1. Adjustable Motherboard Backplate
- Suit for Intel 775 1155 1156 1366.
- Package Includes: 1x Adjustable CPU Backplate
2. Dell Socket 775 Motherboard 3NVJ6 03NVJ6 for GX780 SFF
- BRAND DELL
- MEMORY TYPE DDR3 SDRAM
- SOCKET TYPE LGA 775/SOCKET T
- EXPANSION SLOTS PCI, PCI EXPRESS X16
- NUMBER OF MEMORY SLOTS 4
3. Intel D915GAG Intel 915G Socket 775 micro-ATX Motherboard w/Video
- Intel D915GAG Socket 775 mATX Motherboard General Features: Intel 915G chipset mATX Form Factor
- Socket 775 533/800 MHz Front Side Bus (FSB) Supports up to 4 GB DDR Non-ECC RAM (DDR333/DDR400)
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900 Intel High Definition integrated audio Integrated 10/100 LAN
- One (1) UDMA/33/66/100 IDE controller One (1) floppy disk controller Four (4) SATA/150 ports
- Expansion Slots:
4. Intel D945GTP D945PLM Socket 775 Desktop Motherboard + Pentium D 3.0GHz 3.00GHz CPU + Fan I/O Plate
- Intel D945GTP LGA 775 Socket MicroATX Dekstop MotherBoard
- Intel D945GTP LGA 775 Socket MicroATX Dekstop MotherBoard
5. HP – MAINBOARD INTEL 775 MS-7525 – 517069-001
- Manufacturer’s motherboard name: MSI MS-7525
- HP/Compaq name: Boston-GL6
- Micro-ATX: 24.4 cm (9.6 inches) x 21.9 cm (8.6 inches)
- HP Part NO: 517069-001
- Support Spec Information from HP web
6. Desktop Computer Mainboard for Intel G41M LGA775
- Good compatibility and expansion space, does not account for system memory.
- DDR3 memory, 1600/1333MHz support, low power consumption, strong performance.
- The motherboard is small and easy to install, no need for complicated operations.
- VGA interface, bring a clearer video experience for you and avoid pixel blurring.
- This product is made of high quality PCB material, strong and durable.
7. Intel D945GNT 945G Motherboard ATX + Pentium 4 3GHz CPU + 1GB RAM + HSF IO Plate
- Intel D945GNT Motherboard
- Sold with Pentium 4 3GHz CPU + 1GB RAM + HSF IO Plate
- CPU Type Socket LGA 775
- Intel 945G Chipset
- ATX Form Factor
8. Motherboard LGA 775 DDR3 for Intel G41 Chipset Dual Channel Desktop Computer Mainboard Support IDE Port
- Made of high-quality materials, come with high performance and stable performance
- The motherboard possess the function of integrated graphics, sound card and network card
- Support IDE port, small in size, easy to install, no other special requirement
- The product is easy to use, and highly compatible with many applications
- Professional designed DDR3 motherboard possess dual channel, is your best choice for desktop computer.
9. ASUS P5N-E SLI NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI Socket 775 ATX Motherboard w/Audio
- ASUS P5N-E SLI NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI Socket 775 ATX Motherboard General Features: ATX form factor
- NVIDIA nForce 650 SLI MCP chipset Socket 775 architecture
- Supports 1333/1066/800/533 MHz FSB speeds Dual-channel memory architecture
- Supports up to 8 GB DDR2 800/667/533 MHz memory Supports 2-way SLI with SLI bridge
- Integrated Realtek ALC883 8-channel high definition audio
10. Genuine DELL Intel G41 Socket 775 Motherboard For the Inspiron 537 SMT / 537s SFF Systems Part Number: U880P
- Genuine Dell U880P Motherboard for the Inspiron 537 SMT and 537s SFF systems
- Chipset: Intel G41; Processor: Socket 775, Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Core 2 Quad Core, Intel Pentium D; Memory: 2x 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, 4GB Max Total.
- Audio: Integrated 5.1 Intel HD Audio; Reaktek ALC662; Video: Integrated Intel GMA 4500
- retainers. Expansion Capabilities: 2x PCI, 1x PCI Express x1, 1x PCI Express x16
- Peripheral Interfaces: 1x VGA Monitor Connector, 1x RJ45 Ethernet/LAN Port, 4x back-panel USB 2.
775 Motherboard Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 775 Motherboard stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 775 Motherboard in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 775 Motherboard for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 775 Motherboard Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 775 Motherboard in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 775 Motherboard currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 775 Motherboard based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 775 Motherboard before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 775 Motherboard they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 775 Motherboard, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 775 Motherboard before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 775 Motherboard will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 775 Motherboard if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 775 Motherboard on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.