Thank you for your commitment to building strong, resilient communities through mentoring!
Here are the steps for the application and screening process; they do not necessarily need to be done in order; however, starting with the application and background check speeds up the process . We look forward to meeting you soon!
- Conduct an in-person interview (Contact the Program Director at 541-646-1252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Turn in an application (Fill out the online form at http://www.therosecircle.org/mentor-application/ OR Click to download Mentor Application and return it to the Program Director)
- Submit the background check form including 4 references and a copy of your driver’s license and insurance (Fill the form out here: http://www.therosecircle.org/background-check/ OR Click to download Background check form and return it to the Program Director)
- Fingerprint submission (Once you complete the background check form, you will be entered into the CRIMS database and sent further instructions to complete the fingerprinting process at no cost to you)
- Attend a 2-day Mentor Training (typically these occur twice per year in the beginning of Fall and late Winter time frame) to be added to the interest for future training, please contact us.
- Attend a minimum of 4 Ongoing Mini-Training Sessions annually.